To all user, this term of use will be more strictly. We will direct suspend the account immediately if fail to meet the requirement.
We will also suspend the domain reputation who list in Immunify360. If fail to resolve, we will terminate the account.
1) DO NOT host any media included mp3, video, personal image, backup or any kind of importance file in the server.
2) DO NOT host child pornography, warez content or crypto-mining in the server.
3) DO NOT host illegal downloadable software/program, script that contain any kind of malware in the server.
4) DO NOT host illegal movies, downloadable media in the server.
*Exception: If you are running a similar of Netflix, Youtube company, kindly provide us license and documentation for verification.
5) DO NOT use server/IP to perform remote/SPAM, phishing, sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and DDoS to other.
6) Cloudlinux has it own limitation. Try to DO NOT exceed the limitation.
7) UNLIMITED STORAGE doesn't mean you can host large file size in the server.
8) Bandwidth: Since the server bandwidth is UNLIMITED that DOES NOT mean user can abuse for the rescources. If the account bandwidth is exceed 10GB per day or 50GB per month, we will investigate the account. The user/reseller require sending us the report and reason to us: email@example.com. If the user/reseller failed to send the report, we shall terminate the account immediately.
9) DO NOT host FREE HOSTING in the server.
*Note: The sysadmin have the right to modify and terminate the account that failed to meet the term and conditions.
*All terminated account are not restore and non-refundable.
*All Action we have the right with or without period notice.
To improve server performance, this is the Term & Conditions of setting for Cloudlinux Usage.
If the user failed to config to meet the requirements, the system will auto change limit of the usage.
The Cloudlinux Usage minimum requirement of each every account:
CPU(Speed): Shall NOT exceed 200%.
VRAM: Shall NOT exceed 2GB
PRAM: Shall NOT exceed 2GB
IO: Shall NOT exceed 10MB
IOPS: recommend value 2048kb
EP: Default Value 20, Shall NOT exceed 100
NPROC: Default Value 100, Shall NOT exceed 200
System have the right to change the value if the user does not meet the requirement.
*If you require high resources running project, this setting only temporary